|(£292.80 Inc. VAT)
Product code: MB-900-0004A
|Delivery in 7-9 days
The MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder is designed for the advanced 3D printing user to experiment with a wider range of custom print settings and materials on their MakerBot 3D printer. The extruder comes with interchangeable nozzles, custom material print modes and unlocked advanced print settings within the MakerBot Print software.
Compatible with MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Mini+, MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen), MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer, MakerBot Replicator Z18
MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder includes:
- Nozzles: 0.4 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Stainless Steel, 0.8 mm Brass
- 2 Nozzle Wrenches
- Extruder Cap for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers
- Active Cooling Duct for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
- Filament Swivel Clip for MakerBot Replicator Z18 configuration (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
- Firmware version 2.6+ and MakerBot Print version 2.7+
This is an experimental product and is not covered under Warranty or MakerCare.