Additive Manufacturing Workshop
Thursday 21st September, Runcorn, Cheshire
Markforged Appetite for Additive
Multiple Dates: May to September, Reading
Engineering Design Show
11th to 12th October, Coventry
Digital Manufacturing in Orthotics Webinar
Wednesday 27th September (Online)
We are coming to Runcorn, Cheshire!
Access all areas Additive Manufacturing workshop
- Explore 3D printers, materials, software and applications and get all your questions answered by our engineers and technology experts.
- Understand what applications can be used with Additive, from prototyping to tooling, moulds and end-use parts.
- Explore how you can integrate 3D printers easily and see immediate benefits
There are 2 sessions running: Places are limited, so register now to confirm your spot.
09:30 to 11:00
11:45 to 13:15
Do you have an appetite for Additive Manufacturing? Join us in Reading to explore;
- What the Markforged product line offers
- Get under the hood of Markforged industrial, metal and composite 3D printers; including the flagship FX20
- Get free design advice (DfAM) for changing your designs to optimise them for the Markforged 3D printers, creating the most functional parts possible
- Learn about advanced uses of Markforged 3D printers from embedding components to joining large parts
- Explore Markforged Digital Forge software including simulation & part validation
The short sessions are over a light breakfast or brunch (choose your preferred day and time).
The Engineering Design Show is the UK’s only event entirely dedicated to mechanical, electronics and embedded design.
Visit the CREAT3D Team on stand C80 to learn about how to apply Additive Manufacturing technologies to your engineering and design processes and see the benefits!
Free to enter.
Join CREAT3D with partners Formlabs and Measurement Solutions Limited, in understanding the digital workflow from 3D scan to 3D printing orthotics.
- Additive Manufacturing applications in Orthotics
- 3D scanning in action
- Light-weighting and optimising your design with nTop (next generation design software)
- 3D printing workflow on the Formlabs Fuse SLS Additive system, from scan design manipulation through to post processing
- Material options
- Open Q&A
Webinar runs: 10:30 - 11:15
3D Printing & Scanning Workshop
Tuesday 5th December, Berkshire
Additive Manufacturing Open Houses 2023
Last Friday of Every Month in 2023
CREAT3D Showroom Visit
In person or virtual, at a time convenient to you
Join our dedicated Additive Manufacturing and 3D scanning workshop to get an exclusive opportunity to explore how you can integrate these digital technologies easily into your manufacturing and engineering processes.
- 3D scanning workflow - from design development to verification
- Additive Manufacturing workflow - from prototype to batch production
Every last Friday of every month in 2023 we are holding an Additive Manufacturing Open House at our CREAT3D Showroom in Berkshire.
Come along with your colleagues to get hands-on with a wide range of 3D printers, software, materials and solutions, and discuss your applications or queries with our team of engineers.
Choose a month and time to suit you!
At CREAT3D we welcome companies to visit our showroom in Berkshire and speak to our Additive Experts in person, or virtually.
Book a time that suits you and bring along your colleagues to speak to our Additive Experts.