|(£534.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: FL-FH-WA-01|
Automated cleaning facility for use with Formlabs Form 2, Form 3 and Form 3B 3D printers.
Formlabs Form Wash provides an automated washing process for your post-print SLA parts. Parts can be kept on the build platform, travelling straight from the printer to Form Wash. Once washing completes, Form Wash automatically lifts parts out of the IPA.
Pair the Form Wash with the Form Cure for the full streamlined post SLA print process.
Features of Form Wash
- CONSISTENTLY CLEAN: The Form Wash impeller agitates Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) to flow around every nook and cranny of the part, getting them perfectly clean, every time
- BUILT TO FIT FORM 2 BUILD PLATFORM: Parts travel straight from the printer to Form Wash; remaining on the build platform or be removed and placed in the basket
- AUTOMATED WASH CYCLE: When washing completes, Form Wash automatically raises parts out of IPA
- IPA MONITORING: Form Wash can hold up to 8.6 liters of IPA, or TPM, enough to wash approximately 70 prints. An included hydrometer advises when it’s time to change out IPA and a siphon pump makes it easy to transfer IPA into and out of the wash bucket.
Included with the Formlabs Form Wash
- HYDROMETER - A custom hydrometer tool to check IPA saturation
- STORAGE - Behind the wash bucket to keep finishing tools tidy
- SIPHON PUMP - Easy IPA transfer into and out of the wash bucket
Why not pair Form Wash with Form Cure for the full post-print suite, to streamline your Formlabs SLA 3D printing process.