| |(£4,546.80 Inc. VAT)
PRICE STARTING FROM Our Price: £3,789.00
|Product code: FL-PKG-F3B-WSVC-MSP-BASIC|
Print patient-specific test parts at the point of care and bring innovative R&D in-house with the Form 3B+, an advanced 3D printer for healthcare professionals and medical device engineers. The Form 3B+ is compatible with Formlabs entire range of SLA materials, including biocompatible, sterilisable materials manufactured in Formlabs' FDA-registered, ISO 13485 certified facility.
The Form 3B+ uses Low Force Stereolithography (LFS); an advanced form of stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing technology that uses linear illumination and a flexible tank to turn liquid resin into flawless prints. The resulting output are consistent, highly repeatable 3D printed parts with an excellent surface finish.
With a build size of 145mm x 145mm x 185mm, the Form 3B+ features a re-engineered optical system, the Light Processing Unit, which maintains a precise, dense laser spot of 85 microns for accurate prints, and uses a resin tank with a flexible base. The 3D printed parts have tear-away light-touch supports, for easy clean-up.
Key features of the Form 3B+ include:
- Enhanced light touch support structures that detach from parts in seconds to save post-processing time
- LFS technology accurately resolves fine features by delivering a clean, uniform laser spot size of 85 microns across the entire print surface
- Powerful, 250mW high-intensity laser and precisely tuned settings for every material
- Flexible resin tank and refinements to the Light Processing Unit (LPU) create near perfect alignment between printed layers, giving parts a production-like finish
- Adaptive Layer Thickness automatically analyses the geometry of parts and assigns layer heights throughout to maximise print speeds while preserving fine detail
- Integrated sensors to monitor and maintain conditions for consistent performance
- Versatility to print in a range of resins, with easy to swap tanks and cartridges
- Automated post-processing solutions simplify and streamline the entire 3D printing workflow: Form Wash, Form Cure and Build Platform 2
The Form 3B+ has excellent connectivity via Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB and is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. The print software, PreForm allows for management of the Form 3B+ within teams to monitor and manage print flow.
The Form 3B+ also benefits from "Print From Anywhere" - prepare your printer before you leave, then start jobs from anywhere with Formlabs cloud based Remote Print technology.
12 month manufacturer warranty included.
CREAT3D recommend pairing a Form 3B+ with a Form Wash and Form Cure for post-processing for efficient workflow management.