|(£898.80 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: C3D-ONLINE-TRNG|
CREAT3D Virtual Training is an online version of our training sessions, to increase your 3D printing knowledge and skillset. Ideal for remote workers, or where onsite installation and training is not possible.
Presented by a CREAT3D Additive Expert, this programme of online sessions can be broken down into various topics, including:
- Normal operation of the printer
- Use of printer software
- Overview of different materials and material applications
- DfAM (Design for Additive Manufacturing)
- Post processing
- File assessments and how to achieve the best output
- Best practice hints and tips
- Examples of common mistakes or pitfalls
These sessions can be tailored to all skill levels, and can be taken as a series or individually. All CREAT3D training sessions are delivered by our highly experienced trainers with specialist Additive Manufacturing knowledge.
For extended sessions or regular training sessions please contact us for a quote.