|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: MF-SUPPORT-PLANS|
CREAT3D offer an extended support package for the Markforged desktop and industrial range of 3D printers.
Markforged Service Plans are cost-effective support packages extending cover outside of the manufacturer warranty. The service plans provide significant value and business continuity, especially where there is high dependancy on the use of the 3D printer.
Included within the Service Plans (but not limited to) are the following benefits:
- Lifetime technical support: By phone and email, 6 days a week, with priority response times
- Replacement of component parts, covering “wear and tear” or accidental damage
- Express shipping on replacement component parts
- Exclusive consumables discounts
- Onsite annual maintenance visit
- Access to Applications Engineering Consultation
The service plans are available only for current generation Markforged 3D printer models and provide a 1 year, 3 year or 5 year subscription. The plan can be renewed up to the maximum total duration.
The plan must be purchased within 60 calendar days of the original Markforged 3D printer purchase date, or expiration of Service Plan (where extension is valid). Each plan is linked to a specific Markforged serial number and cannot be transferred.
Price is dependent on Markforged 3D printer model and duration of Service Plan.
Markforged Service Plans are available on: Onyx One, Onyx Pro, Mark Two, X3, X5 and X7. A separate Service Plan is available for the FX20.
See full Markforged Service Plan terms and conditions.