|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: MF-SUPPORT-PLANS|
CREAT3D offer an extended support package for the Markforged desktop, industrial and metal range of 3D printers.
Markforged Service Plans are cost-effective support packages extending cover outside of the manufacturer warranty. The service plans provide significant value and business continuity, especially where there is high dependancy on the use of the 3D printer.
Service Plans are included as part of the Markforged Digital Forge subscription - as part of the Essential, Advanced and On-Prem tiers. See subscription tiers for more info
Included within the Service Plans (but not limited to) are the following benefits:
- Lifetime technical support: By phone and email, 6 days a week, with priority response times
- Replacement of component parts, covering “wear and tear” or accidental damage
- Express shipping on replacement component parts
- Exclusive consumables discounts
- Onsite annual maintenance visit
- Access to Applications Engineering Consultation
The service plans are available only for current generation Markforged 3D printer models and provide a 1 year or 3 year subscription, with the option to renew upon expiry.
Price is dependent on Markforged 3D printer model and duration of Service Plan.
Markforged Service Plans are available on: Onyx One, Onyx Pro, Mark Two, X3, X5 and X7. A separate Service Plan is available for the FX20 and Metal X packages.
See full Markforged Service Plan terms and conditions.