|(£394.80 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: C3D-WOSHP-TRNG|
This training is held at our workshop in Berkshire, on any of our 3D printers from our range.
CREAT3D Training Workshops can include detailed training on:
- Normal operation of the printer
- Use of printer software
- Overview of different materials and material applications
- DfAM (Design for Additive Manufacturing)
- Post processing (if required)
- File assessments and how to achieve the best output
- Best practice hints and tips
- Examples of common mistakes or pitfalls
- Hands on operation of printer
- Certificate of completion
All CREAT3D training sessions are delivered by our highly experienced trainers with specialist Additive Manufacturing knowledge, using interactive training methods.
Our Training Workshops are recommended for multiple new users, apprenticeships, or training given in addition to our Onsite Training options.
Bespoke courses and modules can be offered to large corporations.