|(£394.80 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: C3D-WOSHP-TRNG|
This training is held at our workshop in Berkshire, on any of our 3D printers from our range. Recommended for those new to 3D printing, or individuals requiring more advanced applications and settings.
3D Printer training includes:
- How to calibrate your 3D printer
- Normal operation of the printer
- How to use the software
- Advice on getting the best results from the printer
- General hints and tips
- Examples of common mistakes or pitfalls
- Assessment of your print files
All CREAT3D training sessions are delivered by our highly experienced trainers with specialist Additive Manufacturing knowledge, using interactive training methods.
Each 3D printer training session provides a delegate training handbook and certificate upon completion of the training.
Each training session takes approximately 2-3 hours and covers a single 3D printer.