|(£598.80 Inc. VAT) |
Product code: C3D-ONST-INSTL-TRNG-0.5
CREAT3D onsite 3D Printer Installation and Training is a comprehensive training programme delivered by a CREAT3D Certified Engineer to enable you and your team to get up-to-speed quickly, maximising the integration of your Additive Manufacturing equipment in-house.
Our training sessions covers many aspects which help get your team fully informed and up to speed quickly, whilst getting the best out of your printer. For those more experienced in 3D printing, the training provides more in-depth information on the operation of the printer and the more advanced features available.
Onsite 3D Printer Installation and Training can include detailed training on:
- Commissioning of equipment, and full calibrations and checks
- Normal operation of the printer
- Use of printer software
- Overview of different materials and material applications
- DfAM (Design for Additive Manufacturing)
- Post processing (if required)
- File assessments and how to achieve the best output
- Best practice hints and tips
- Examples of common mistakes or pitfalls
- Hands on operation of printer
- Certificate of completion
This package also includes full installation, set up and calibration of your 3D printer prior to training. Each training session provides a delegate training handbook and certificate upon completion of the training.
The length of training will be dependant on the type and quantity of printers, and the number of trainees.
Depending on location, additional travel expenses may be charged.