|(£598.80 Inc. VAT) |
Product code: C3D-ONST-INSTL-TRNG-0.5
Expert, in-depth training on your 3D printer, tailored to suit your Additive Manufacturing needs and existing knowledge levels, at your premises. This training package includes full installation, set up and calibration of your 3D printer prior to training.
All CREAT3D training sessions are delivered by our highly experienced trainers with specialist Additive Manufacturing knowledge, using interactive training methods.
For those new to 3D printing, this training session covers a lot of aspects which help get your team fully informed and up to speed quickly whilst getting the best out of your printer. For those more experienced in 3D printing, the training provides more in-depth information on the operation of the printer and the more advanced features available.
Onsite 3D Printer Installation and Training can include detailed training on:
- How to calibrate your 3D printer
- Normal operation of the printer
- How to use the software
- Advice on getting the best results from the printer
- DfAM (Design for Additive Manufacturing)
- General hints and tips
- Examples of common mistakes or pitfalls
- Assessment of your print files
This package also includes full installation, set up and calibration of your 3D printer prior to training.
Each training session provides a delegate training handbook and certificate upon completion of the training.
- Half day is approximately 3-4 hours and recommended for a single 3D printer, or up to 6 persons training.
- Full day is approximately 6-8 hours and recommended for multiple 3D printers, and/or for 6+ persons training. For more delegates, we can arrange additional training sessions.
Depending on location, additional travel expenses may be charged.