|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: MF-BS-00|
Markforged Inspection (previously known as Blacksmith) is advanced software for automated quality control for Additive Manufacturing.
Inspection software is available under the Advanced tier of the Markforged Digital Forge subscription (available as 1 or 3 year plans). View Digital Subscription Plans.
By scanning parts while they print, the Markforged X7 and X3 are the only industrial-grade FFF 3D printers with in-process part verification.
It scans, measures, and compares dimensional accuracy data of printed parts to their design files — giving manufacturers reliable parts right off the printer.
- Verified prints off the printer — Get known accurate parts at the point of fabrication. Generate, compare, and automatically store quality reports for any part printed using Inspection
- Accessible and integrated workflow — Integrate regular part inspection into your additive workflow with a single click. No specialised training or complicated inspection equipment needed
- Confirmed fleet conformity — Print consistent, predictable parts across a global fleet. Remove any headaches about part variability
- Controlled Additive quality process — Establish a standardised process for measuring additively manufactured parts
- Expand Additive applications — Transition business critical parts from traditional manufacturing to Additive manufacturing with increased confidence in part quality
1x Inspection Reference Bed required.