|(£10,920.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: MF-BS-0011|
Markforged Blacksmith is advanced software for automated quality control for Additive Manufacturing.
By scanning parts while they print, the Markforged X7 is the only industrial-grade FFF 3D printer with in-process part verification.
Blacksmith is a subscription feature available through Eiger, the print preparation and printer management software for Markforged.
It scans, measures, and compares dimensional accuracy data of printed parts to their design files — giving manufacturers reliable parts right off the printer.
- Verified prints off the printer — Get known accurate parts at the point of fabrication. Generate, compare, and automatically store quality reports for any part printed using Blacksmith
- Accessible and integrated workflow — Integrate regular part inspection into your additive workflow with a single click. No specialised training or complicated inspection equipment needed
- Confirmed fleet conformity — Print consistent, predictable parts across a global fleet. Remove any headaches about part variability
- Controlled Additive quality process — Establish a standardised process for measuring additively manufactured parts
- Expand Additive applications — Transition business critical parts from traditional manufacturing to Additive manufacturing with increased confidence in part quality
Annual or 3 Year subscriptions available. Compatible with Markforged X7.
1x Blacksmith licence required for each Markforged X7 3D printer.
1x Blacksmith Reference Bed required.