New Product Release: The Ultimaker S5
Large Build Volume, Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Just announced by Ultimaker, their latest product in Ultimaker's professional series 3D printer line up is the Ultimaker S5. With a large build volume, dual extrusion and versatility of printing in a wide range of materials, the Ultimaker S5 is ideal for large size prototypes, models and designs that require geometrical design freedom capabilities, to creating on-demand parts and manufacturing tools.
>> Learn more about the Ultimaker S5
The Ultimaker S5 features:
- A large maximum build area of 330mm x 240mm x 300mm
- Improved feeder system with a filament flow sensor to automatically pause, and notify, if material runs out
- Dual extrusion with swappable print cores in range of nozzle diameters
- Closed front and enhanced bed-levelling
- Optimised touch screen for better user experience
- Connectivity via Wi-FI, Ethernet or USB stick, with camera monitoring via the Ultimaker app or desktop
- Option to use a wide range of materials including PLA, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Nylon, Tough PLA, Co-polyesters and more
Request a quote or speak to the CREAT3D Team to find out more about how the Ultimaker S5 and Ultimaker full range of 3D printers can benefit your workplace.
Back to News >