New Cura updates available
Friday, 4 July 2014 | Sabina Gonzalez-George
This post was originally written in 2014 and has since been refreshed and republished for accuracy purposes.
Ultimaker has recently released Ultimaker Cura 4.11, compatible with all Ultimaker 3D printers, and selected 3rd party printers.
The latest version 4.11.0 Cura update features:
- Improved Digital Library Integration: Every user with an Ultimaker 3D printer connected to Ultimaker Digital Factory can now access the Digital Library integration directly from Ultimaker Cura and find projects easier through new search functionality.
- Smooth top-surfaces: The new Monotonic top/bottom order setting enables users to print parts with smoother top surfaces.
- Complete UI Refresh: Over 100 icons throughout Ultimaker Cura have been refreshed.
Ultimaker release regular updates to advanced print software Cura, and released the highly anticipated version 4.9 in April 2021. Compatible with all Ultimaker 3D printers, and selected 3rd party printers, Cura allows users to prepare print files quickly and easily.
The latest version 4.9 Cura update features:
- Seamless integration with the new Digital Library inside Ultimaker Digital Factory. Users can now import, export, and create new Digital Library projects directly from Cura.
- Line-type as the new default in Preview Mode, implemented from user feedback.
- A more obvious Z-seam in Preview Mode, enabling the user to see exactly where their print will start.
- Added decimals to weight estimation, for increased level of accuracy.
- Over 80 bug fixes and small improvements on previous versions of Cura
Download the latest version of Cura software
View and buy from full range of Ultimaker 3D Printers and Consumables:
>>Ultimaker 3D Printers
Updated May 2021
For all Ultimaker 3D printer owners, a new version of Cura has just been released.
Version 14.07 (released 3 July 2014), which includes a firmware update for the Ultimaker 3D printer is now available for download.
Back to News >