Join us with Markforged on Tuesday 25th June for our Metal X Roadshow, where you can see the Markforged Metal X 3D Printer in action and learn how quick and cost-effective parts can be designed and fabricated.
Do you have a need to print components, tooling, fixtures, workholding or end-prototypes and parts in metals? Do you currently work subtractively with Aluminium, Inconel or Tool Steels and are looking for alternative options?
Join us on 25th June for an exclusive opportunity to:
- Learn about Markforged 3D printing technology and its benefits, from composite materials to metals
- Understand how existing businesses are integrating Markforged Additive Manufacturing equipment and realising savings in costs and time with impactful process improvements
- Learn about the full Markforged Metal X process, for under £150k, from designing and printing in metal, through to post-processing in wash and sintering stages
- Meet with Markforged and CREAT3D experts and get the chance to discuss your metal 3D printing applications and queries
- Develop your business and network with similar companies to grow connections
>> Request Markforged Demo
Back to News >