The Formlabs Roadshow for the launch of the new Form 3 and Form 3L is coming to the UK, to CREAT3D in Reading.
Do you have a need to print components or models, or test & develop designs? Want to learn more about 3D printing, digital manufacturing, iterative design and small batch production?
Join us on the 3rd June for an exclusive opportunity to:
- Learn about Formlabs Low Force Stereolithography 3D printing technology and its benefits, including a demo of the new Form 3
- Understand how existing business users are integrating Formlabs tech into Prototyping Manufacturing Services, with a talk from Rennd's Technical and Operations Directors, John Savage and Mark Pellowe
- Enjoy a short CREAT3D training workshop on how to design for 3D printing
- Gain an insight into the hugely innovative work being done in CAD Automation, with a talk from DriveWorks CEO, Glen Smith
- Develop your business and network with similar companies to grow connections
- Meet with Formlabs and CREAT3D colleagues to understand how 3D printing can be integrated into your business
>> REGISTER YOUR PLACE NOW
There are 2 sessions available
- MORNING SESSION: 10:00 to 13:30
- AFTERNOON SESSION: 16:00 to 19:00
Back to News >