LEARN ABOUT ADDITIVE AT EDS RECONNECT EVENT
EDS Reconnect Virtual Event takes place 31st March to 1st April 2021.
Free to attend, EDS Reconnect is designed for anyone operating in Engineering and Product Design:
- Stay ahead of the curve (and the competition) with powerful content on the future of engineering, electronics and embedded design
- Find the solution to your design dilemma by connecting with leading supply chain partners
- Discover real-world case studies and best practice
- Benefit from the virtual platform's cutting-edge features for excellent networking opportunities
CREAT3D will be exhibiting during the event, showcasing how you can solve a multitude of engineering and design problems with cost-effective Additive Manufacturing Solutions.
5 Reasons to come chat to our friendly team at EDS Reconnect
- Take-away key learnings from others in Engineering and Product Design who have successfully applied 3D printing in their processes
- Discuss a range of Additive technologies, including SLA, Composite, Metal, Ultrafast, SLS and FFF and determine which is right for your applications
- Take-away product details from our range of 3D printers and associated technologies from Formlabs, Markforged, Nexa3D, BigRep, Ultimaker and more
- Submit your design file for a test print so you can validate the technology back at your workshop, and receive cost-benefit analysis as part of the process
- Save money with EDS Reconnect only special offers
Back to News >