|(£180.00 Inc. VAT) |
Product code: FL-RS-F2-PKG-CR
|Delivery in 5-7 days|
Formlabs Color Kit provides the first available integrated colour mixing solution for stereolithography. The Formlabs Color Kit enables 3D printing in 16 colours without the manual work of finishing and painting. Field test product concepts more quickly with 3D prints that fit their environment. Ideal for design development, models, prototyping and measurement and testing applications.
The Formlabs Color Kit includes:
- 1x Formlabs Color Base 800ml Resin
- 5x Color Pigment bottles (115 ml each) in Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), Black (K) and White (W)
- 1x Color Resin Recipe Book
- Syringes for measurement
How to use Formlabs Color Kit
- Select a recipe. Formlabs has tested 16 colors that you can find recipes for on our website. Choose the best one for your project.
- Add Color Pigment to Color Base. Follow the recipe to measure the appropriate amount of Pigment and add it to your Base cartridge.
- Shake. Mix your Color Resin thoroughly by shaking the cartridge.
- Print. Insert the cartridge into your Formlabs 3D printer as usual and print!
The Formlabs Color Kit is a Form X product. Form X is Formlabs’ experimental product platform. Form X showcases innovative tools, materials, and approaches, for advanced users who want to explore the boundaries of what’s possible with desktop stereolithography (SLA).
Supports print resolutions of 100, 50 and 25 microns.
Compatible with Form 2 and Form 3 3D printers.