|(£1,294.80 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: FL-RS-F2-AL4N-01|
Formlabs Alumina 4N Resin is a high performance ceramic for use with Formlabs SLA 3D printers.
3D print advanced ceramic components without expensive tooling, and reduce production costs and lead times while increasing design freedom.
Alumina 4N Resin has exceptional performance in extreme environments: the material is thermally resistant, hard, abrasion resistant, mechanically strong and chemically inert.
A high-density and high-purity technical ceramic resin, Formlabs Alumina 4N is ideal for;
- Manufacturing aids; tooling and fixtures
- Functional prototypes
- Beta units and pre-production parts
- Low volume customised end-use parts
- High voltage components such as enclosures, connector housings, terminal blocks
- Thermal protection components: mounting, housings, tubes or insulators
- Foundry tools, cores, crucibles and fixtures for metal casting
- Research & development
Each resin cartridge contains 2kg (780 ml)
Print resolutions: 50µm
Specific post-curing process required. The use of Alumina 40N resin has a complex, multi-day workflow requiring additional equipment (including furnaces) and a Ceramic Wash Solution (non-hazardous and non-flammable).
Printer compatibility: Form 3, Form 3+, Form 3B, Form 3B+
Build platform compatibility: Use a dedicated build platform; Form 3 Stainless Steel Build Platform or Form 3 Build Platform 2.
Resin tank compatibility: Use Form 3 Resin Tank v2.1 with machined wiper (wiper included with resin purchase).