|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: FL-FS1-FB-01|
*** 2024 PRODUCT RELEASE ***
The Fuse Blast by Formlabs is a media blasting cabinet for post-processing of SLS parts.
Fuse Blast seamlessly integrates into the Fuse Series ecosystem and streamlines the post-processing workflow. Designed to easily clean an entire build chamber of parts in as little as 15 minutes through a fully automated process, saving time on manual cleaning tasks and reducing costs. With an optional Polishing System, Fuse Blast can be used to polish parts to a smooth, semi-gloss, and dye-ready surface finish.
Key features of the Fuse Blast include:
- Fully Automated System. Fuse Blast processes an entire build chamber in just 15 minutes
- Powder & Armour Surface Removal. An in-line Ionizer prevents dust from re-settling and the automatic tumbling cleans parts to the touch
- Pre-programmed Cleaning Routines. Standard routines pre-programmed. Additional cleaning cycles and adjustable settings also available for additional cleaning requirements
- Manual Assisted Cleaning. Manual blast nozzle controls available for large or delicate parts that are not suitable for tumbling
- Passive Media Separation. Filter separates out powder from debris which extends the life of blast media
- Optional Polishing System. Add on system (available Q2 2024) will polish parts to produce smooth, semi-gloss, dye-ready parts
The Fuse Blast is compatible with the Fuse 1 or Fuse 1+ for a streamlined process.
View Fuse packages or contact us to build your own package
12 month manufacturer warranty included.