|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: DT-HT45|
The HT45 by Dynamical Tools is a specialist high performance 3D printer, for industrial use with high temperature materials.
The HT45 is an extrusion (FFF) machine, with specially designed and developed mechanical and thermal characteristics that enable it to print in high-temperature engineering thermoplastics including PEEK and PEI materials.
The HT45 features:
- Single extruder capable of heating to 500ºC, with a build chamber maximum of 200ºC with a titanium thermal barrier
- Heated spool chamber for optimal storage conditions
- Automatic filament change during printing
- End of filament and jam detection
- Liquid cooling system
- Print recovery system (can accommodate an Uninterruptible Power Supply)
- Double tempered glass print bed fixed by vacuum for accuracy, and positioning controlled by encoder
The printer also uses advanced print slicing software Simplify3D, has Ethernet and USB connectivity and a 7" LCD touch screen for control.
12 month manufacturer warranty included.