|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: DT-DT60|
The DT60 by Dynamical Tools is an industrial FFF (Extrusion) 3D printer.
With a large build volume of 600mm x 450mm x 450mm, the DT60 is designed to print in a range of engineering thermoplastics including PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, Nylon and TPU materials and variants, making the printer well suited to gauges, industrial products, prototypes and final product applications.
Designed for industrial use in mind, the DT60 features a host of benefits including:
- Dual extruders capable of heating to 500ºC, with a build chamber maximum of 120ºC to allow more consistent and better print output in more challenging engineering materials
- Heated spool chamber for optimal conditions for filament
- Automatic filament change during printing
- End of filament and jam detection
- Print modes: Single / Dual (2 different materials) / Twin (or Simultaneous) / Mirror
- Liquid cooling system
- Print recovery system (can accommodate an Uninterruptible Power Supply)
- Double tempered glass print bed fixed by vacuum for accuracy
The DT60 uses advanced print slicing software Simplify3D, has Ethernet and USB connectivity and a 7" LCD touch screen for control.
12 month manufacturer warranty included.