|(£144.00 Inc. VAT) |
Replacement Single Material Print Head for Robox 3D printers.
This replacement print head has 2 nozzles, both of which are fed from a single material feed. The large 0.8mm nozzle can be used to create fast and draft parts, or to quickly fill the internal parts of a print. The 0.3mm nozzle is well suited for smaller details and very low layer heights.
Version 2. Includes range of upgrades including:
- Titanium Heat Bridge: All-metal construction allows printing at higher temperatures (>280°C) and the new titanium bridge allows for higher flow rates
- Silicone Thermal Jacket: Improves heat-up time, reduces power requirement, increases thermal accuracy and keeps the nozzles clean
- New needle seal design for improved reliability
- Modified head housing for improved connection reliability with the x-carriage
- Improved heatsink with more cooling fins and more efficient thermodynamic performance
- PTFE liners where the filament passes through the heatsink, reducing friction and allowing for higher flow rates
Compatible with the CEL Robox & CEL RoboxDual desktop 3D printers.
Some simple assembly is required.