|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: BR-10000772|
The BigRep PRO 2.0 is a dual extruder, industrial grade 3D printer, engineered to print large objects to the size of one cubic metre using engineering materials.
Well suited for large-scale functional prototypes, panels, models and end-use parts, the BigRep PRO 2.0 includes new Advanced Capability Extruders (ACE), an enclosed build chamber, and removable and flexible switch plate.
Capable of printing in Nylon PA66 and ASA (Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile) similar to ABS, PETG and Water Soluble materials, the PRO uses high performance extruders with proprietary extrusion controls (BigRep MXT Controls) which are capable of higher speed printing, as well as ultimate control on the material deposition.
Features of the BigRep PRO 2.0 include:
- 1m³ Build Volume - Designed to print large industrial parts, as well as batches of smaller parts, the fully enclosed build volume of 1020mm x 970mm x 985mm ensures consistent print temperatures and safety from hazards on the factory floor
- ACE Extruders - BigRep's Advanced Capability Extruders (ACE) expands the material capabilities of the PRO to include a wide range of engineering grade materials
- Removable Switchplate - removable and flexible print bed surface available in different coatings, each optimised for various materials. Magnetic plate that easily snaps into place
- Sealed Filament Chamber - The sealed filament chamber ensures that stocks of all materials, including engineering grade and water soluble, can be well maintained and remain consistently dry in ideal operating condition
- BigRep BLADE Slicing Software - Slicing software optimised for industrial part preparation at different speeds, materials and resolution
Range of Service & Support Packages available.
12 month manufacturer warranty