|(£0.00 Inc. VAT)
|Product code: MSL-SC-HDYSC
The HandySCAN 3D scanner is optimised to meet the needs of design, manufacturing and metrology professionals looking for the most effective and reliable way to acquire accurate 3D measurements of physical objects. Third generation, the HandySCAN is more portable and faster at delivering accurate, repeatable and high resolution 3D scans.
HandySCAN is ideal for applications including CAD and concept design | reverse engineering | restoration | prototyping | tooling design | MRO | replacement parts | documentation | testing (FEA / Interference analysis) | aftermarket parts | production
- Portable - does not need a positioning device, such as a portable arm or a laser tracker
- Unique self-positioning capability
- User-friendly interface and ergonomic design with built-in multi-function buttons enables you to control the scanning process
- Capable of scanning in awkward environments due to the scanner's large stand-off and small physical scanner size
- The HandySCAN Black Elite additional built-in single line scanner provides scanning inside deep pockets or holes
Each scanner is delivered with certification and fully documented test results, giving you the confidence that your scanner will provide guaranteed accuracy.