|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: MF-F-PR-3023|
The Markforged X7 Field Edition is a field deployable industrial 3D printer for tactical response to inventory challenges in remote locations. The X7 Field Edition can be fully set up and ready to print in minutes. The unit contains the materials, spare parts, and tools needed to sustain production between re-supply opportunities. The custom Pelican case arrangement can withstand transportation through harsh environmental conditions.
The X7 Field Edition is able to produce high-strength parts in materials such as Onyx, Onyx FR (Flame Retardant), Onyx ESD (static dissipative), Onyx FR-A (Aerospace-ready material) or White Nylon as the base material. It also has the option to include reinforcing fibres in Carbon Fibre, Fibreglass, High Strength High Temperature Fibreglass and Kevlar using the Composite Filament Reinforcement (CFR) process. The X7 can also print in Precise PLA for low-cost prototyping and models or Smooth TPU 95A for flexible parts.
The Markforged X7 Field Edition is an all-in-one specialist system, ready for remote deployment, and includes 4 layers:
- AL3232 Pelican Case - Single lid case comprised of a rugged shell, with custom foam insert layers for added protection. Able to withstand transportation through harsh environmental conditions
- Printer Layer - Contains X7 industrial 3D printer, moisture-sealed dry box for material storage, lightweight 6061 aluminium honeycomb panel forming a stable base
- Tool Layer - All tools/spares needed for printer maintenance, laptop storage area
- Material Layer - Material stock for more than 100 hours of printing, pockets for spare printhead and extruder
The printer comes with advanced print software Eiger included (operates on Google Chrome), as part of the Basic Digital Forge subscription. Essential, Advanced and On-Prem subscription tiers are available - choose the plan that is right for your business and teams.
The X7 Field Edition is also compatible with Markforged Inspection and Simulation softwares (part of the Advanced subscription tier)
- Inspection is an automated quality control software. The software scans, measures, and compares dimensional accuracy data of printed parts to the design files, giving manufacturers reliable parts right off the printer.
- Simulation software validates part performance and optimise print settings to ensure parts meet requirements while maximising manufacturing efficiency
12 month manufacturer warranty included.
As a Markforged Value Added Reseller, we are certified to provide our customers with escalated levels of technical support, service and maintenance packages and training as well as preferential access to new product upgrades.