|(£0.00 Inc. VAT) |
|Product code: MF-F-PR-22203|
*** 2024 RELEASE ***
The FX10 by Markforged is a fifth generation Continuous Fibre Reinforcement and FFF print system built on the success of previous Markforged machines to reliably deliver ultra-high-quality parts.
With a large capacity build size of 375mm x 300mm x 300mm, the FX10 is capable of printing large high performance parts, complete assemblies, large tooling, prototypes and production parts, quickly. With built in automated print routines and quality assurance sensors, the FX10 is a leading Additive solution for the factory floor.
Features of the FX10:
- The heated build chamber (capable of reaching 60℃) enables high-speed printing of composites using Turbo Mode (twice as fast as X7)
- Large build volume of 375mm x 300mm x 300mm
- Print in Onyx with continuous reinforced Carbon Fibre for high quality parts with fine surface finish
- Vacuum-sealed print bed with reusable print sheets
- 4 bay material drawer contains built-in, individually sealed storage bays for up to four 800cc spools
- Precision-designed motion system positions the printhead with pinpoint accuracy while moving at speed
Markforged FX10 materials are traceable and come with a Certificate of Conformance (CoC) and a Certificate of Analysis (CoA).
The FX10 connects via Ethernet and comes with advanced print software Eiger included (operates on Google Chrome), as part of the Basic Digital Forge subscription. Essential, Advanced and On-Prem subscription tiers are available - choose the plan that is right for your business and teams.
12 month manufacturer warranty included.
As a Markforged Value Added Reseller, we are certified to provide our customers with escalated levels of technical support, service and maintenance packages and training as well as preferential access to new product upgrades.