The Bigrep PRO is an industrial-grade 3D printer, engineered to equip companies with advanced technology to print large objects, to the size of one cubic metre, using industrial-grade materials.
Well suited for large-scale functional prototypes, panels, tooling and end-use products, the Bigrep PRO includes a state-of-the-art Bosch Rexroth® CNC system, new Metering Extruder Technology (MXT®), an enclosed build chamber and humidity controlled filament chamber.
Capable of printing in Nylon PA66 and ASA (Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile), similar to ABS, the PRO 3D printer uses MXT extrusion technology which is capable of high speed and precision printing, as well as ultimate control on the material deposition, generating excellent quality printed parts.
Features of the Bigrep PRO include:
- Metering Extruder Technology (MXT) - state of the art extruder allows for ultimate control on the deposition of material, allowing excellent print speed whilst maintaining consistent, high quality large prints
- Bosch Rexroth Technology - the PRO features a Bosch Rexroth CNC motion-control system, for closed-loop control of the entire print process
- Insulated filament cabinet - a humidity controlled spool chamber with air circulation fans ensures uniform temperature, in a storage cabinet for up to 4 spools
- Semi-automatic levelling - the heated print bed is mounted with polyimide foil, providing optimal adhesion. An integrated inductive sensor allows for a semi-automatic levelling process.
- Enclosed frame - an insulated enclosed metal frame and glass doors offers shielded printing and safe operation. The PRO is compatible with standard ventilation systems for fume and emissions control
Range of Service & Support Packages available.
12 month manufacturer warranty